Last update: February 13, 2024
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Terrenos Houston’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Terrenos Houston’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Terrenos Houston whenever deemed appropriate. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Terrenos Houston’s site are given “as is”. Terrenos Houston makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Terrenos Houston does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site; or that Terrenos Houston is generally identifying with such materials or any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Terrenos Houston or its suppliers be liable for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or inability to utilize the materials on Terrenos Houston’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Terrenos Houston or a Terrenos Houston approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Terrenos Houston’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Terrenos Houston does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Terrenos Houston may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site at any time and without notification. Terrenos Houston does not take on any obligation to update the materials.
Terrenos Houston has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support or recommendation by Terrenos Houston of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Terrenos Houston may update these terms of utilization for its website at any time and without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the these Terms and Conditions of Use and any future updates or amendments.
8. Governing Law
Any matter identifying with Terrenos Houston’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States and with the State of Texas without respect to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data the for the length of time that is appropriate for the satisfaction of the reasons stated herein.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and were appropriate, with the information or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information is important to Terrenos Houston for marketing and other commercial reasons, the information is not being resold to anyone. We will limit the use of the personal information to the degree necessary to accomplish our business purposes and will not use the personal information beyond what is necessary.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
By providing your phone number and email address, you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing messages, appointment reminders, phone calls, and text messages from Terrenos Houston and others messaging or calling on their behalf. Text messages may be manual or automated. Message frequency varies. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services.
To opt-out of the texting service, simply text back the keyword STOP in the SMS conversation after receiving a message, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terrenos Houston at (281) 552-8698. SMS, voice, or data charges may apply